We at DHI consultancy provides all kinds of domestic help services
Maid : full trained who can do most of the households works.
Nanny : Who can take care kids from newborn to tin age kids
Governance : Take care of all the activity of your kids and teach them at home.
Cook: our cooks know all kinds of Indian, South Indian, Chinese and western food.
Contact Harish kumar : 9911266767 , 7982724562
Friday, December 8, 2017
Library Human Resources Assistant, takes a leadership role in providing programs and services in accordance with Cornell University's core values and human resource principles.
Cornell Library Human Resources (LHR) takes a leadership role in providing programs and services in accordance with Cornell University's core values and human resource principles. We strive to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive work environment for all staff. LHR is comprised of a team of HR professionals who provide advice, guidance, strategies and services to the leadership, management, staff and students in the Library. The LHR team collaborates with department heads and supervisors to progress their business strategies and goals while striving to foster a positive, engaged work environment. LHR maintains a dedicated focus on continuous improvement and customer service, and is committed to the Cornell tradition of excellence.
As a member of the LHR team, the Human Resources Assistant will provide a full range of administrative, consultative and transactional support, ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local laws, as well as University policies.
This position will report to the Library HR Director and provide exemplary customer support and services related to HR processes, policies, procedures, and best practices. This position will serve as the first point of contact for information on HR processes & HR policy interpretation and liaison with other LHR staff, University HR and subject matter experts as needed. Various duties will include processing Workday business transactions, managing employee leaves, assisting with completion of on-boarding and exit processes; administering the appointment process for new hires, processing student employee appointments, tracking employee term appointments, maintaining personnel files, maintaining e-mail list serves, acting as a Payrep, which includes monitoring time input and assuring compliance with university policies and FLSA regulations, providing guidance and oversight for trouble-shooting payroll issues and assisting with the recruiting & selection process using Workday applicant software.
• Associate's Degree and 3-5 years of professional experience, or equivalent combination.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft office suite, including word and excel.
• Must have high level of interpersonal skills with ability to maintain confidentiality and to handle sensitive information with tact and discretion.
• Excellent organizational skills and time management skills and the ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines.
• Must be detail oriented, accurate and have the ability to follow through on tasks.
• Analytical ability is required in order to gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various administrative problems, and prioritize work.
• Work requires constant attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials.
• Proven ability to deliver high-quality customer service at all levels of the organization involving a proactive approach as well as anticipating the needs of the customer.
• Must demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with varied audiences at all levels of the organization.
• Must be able to effectively interact with a wide variety of people, both individually or as part of a team.
• Ability to provide appropriate level of support to emotionally escalated or distressed clientele, and to de-escalate situations.
• Must be able to exercise sound and ethical judgement.
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment, adapt to changing priorities, and effectively manage multiple competing deadlines, assignments and projects in a proactive, solution-oriented manner while paying close attention to details and accuracy.
• Previous work experience with Workday.
• Knowledge of HR practices and procedures.
• Experience assisting with employee relations is preferred.
• Experience in updating websites or creating web forms.
If you currently work at Cornell University, please exit this website and log in to Workday using your Net ID and password. Select the Career icon on your Home dashboard to view jobs at Cornell.
Online Submission Guidelines:
Most positions at Cornell will require you to apply online and submit both a resume/CV and cover letter. You can upload documents either by “dragging and dropping” them into the dropbox or by using the “upload” icon on the application page. For more detailed instructions on how to apply to a job at Cornell, visit How We Hire on the HR website.
If you require an accommodation for a disability in order to complete an employment application or to participate in the recruiting process, you are encouraged to contact Cornell University's Office of Workforce Policy and Labor Relations at voice (607) 254-7232, fax (607) 255-0298, or email at email@example.com.
Applicants that do not have internet access are encouraged to visit your local library, or local Department of Labor. You may also visit the office of Workforce Recruitment and Retention Monday - Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. to use a dedicated workstation to complete an online application.
Notice to Applicants:
Please read the required Notice to Applicants statement by clicking here. This notice contains important information about applying for a position at Cornell as well as some of your rights and responsibilities as an applicant.
Diversity and Inclusion are a part of Cornell University’s heritage. We are a recognized employer and educator valuing AA/EEO, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities. Cornell University is an innovative Ivy League university and a great place to work. Our inclusive community of scholars, students, and staff impart an uncommon sense of larger purpose, and contribute creative ideas to further the university's mission of teaching, discovery, and engagement.