- Working within the agreed policies/procedures as laid down by maternity manuals.
- Be courteous and helpful to mothers and visitors at all times.
- Assisting midwives with admission and discharge of mothers and babies.
- Assisting women with their personal hygiene as required, for example: bathing and mobilization.
- Helping mother in and out of bed and with general ambulation..
- Collecting and labeling specimens as instructed by midwife.
- Assisting women with the bathing of their babies and nappy changing.
- Escorting women and babies to other departments in the hospital.
- Be responsible for and part of a 24-hour service in the continuity of care to women and babies.
- To report to midwife in charge any item of low stock that needs replenishing e.g. linen, dressing stores etc.
- To ensure that equipment is cleaned and well maintained for immediate use.
- Awareness of general safeguards in mother and baby care, including methods necessary for the control of infection as laid down in the Infection Control Manual.
- Answering ward telephone-taking, recording and transmitting messages as requested assist mothers with trolley phone
Monday, January 29, 2018
New Born Baby Care And Mother care good salary Please contact Now 9911266767
Basic Responsibilities of Maternity Care Assistant:
Professional Physical Therapy is looking for experienced receptionists to join a energetic team dedicated to patient care. All candidates...
We are here to find the people that would suit your needs, adapt to your lifestyle and accept you as a family and work for you for a long period.House Keeping Services (7000 to 10000) From our extensive range of services, we are engaged in rendering Housekeeping Services.Our team...
Job Summary Dear Candidate, We are looking for GRADUATE (ANY) students who have all the passing certificates for the Role. Shift- ...