Post Description: Indira Gandhi Centre For Atomic Research has released the admit cards for group A and Group B posts. IGCAR has uploaded the admit card of the exam for various posts as per notification. These posts are Stipendiary trainee, Upper division clerk, Work assistant, Stenographer, Canteen Assistant, Technical Officer, and Technical scientific officer. Candidates who have successfully applied for this recruitment can download the admit card from the official website of IGCAR. The Indira Gandhi Centre For Atomic Research exam is scheduled to be held on 21st October,22nd October,23rd October, and 24th October 2021. There will be two shifts- from 10 am to 12 pm and from 2 pm to 4 pm. Read the full article for detailed information:
Post Name: Indira Gandhi Centre For Atomic Research (IGCAR) Admit Card of online exam for various posts
IGCAR Vacancy 2021 Important Dates
|Admit Card Date: released on 7th October 2021|
Exam Date: 21st October, 22nd October,
23rd October, 24th October 2021
Selection Process: written exam, skill test and interview
IGCAR Recruitment Related Important Deatils
|Indira Gandhi Centre For Atomic Research has uploaded the admit card of the exam which is conducted in the month of October. Candidates can download their admit cards from the link that is provided below. From this article, you will get all the important information regarding documents that are needed along with an admit card. Registered candidates can download their admit cards from the official website of Indira Gandhi Centre For Atomic Research using their registration number and password.|
IGCAR Vacancy Deatails
|The recruitment process is being conducted to fill various posts at Indira Gandhi Centre For Atomic Research. There are a total of 337 posts as per the official notification released by IGCAR officials.|
How to Download Admit Card of IGCAR Xxam
- Read the official notification carefully before downloading the admit card.
- Firstly candidates need to visit the official website of Indira Gandhi Centre For Atomic Research.
- In the next step you will get the link of admit card on the home page
- Open the admit card link
- Applicants need to fill important details like registration number and password carefully to download the admit card.
- Finally submit all details and download and print the admit card
- You can download the admit card from the direct link that is provided in this article.
- Follow all instructions given in your Admit Card.
- Kindly follow all Covid protocol rules which are clearly mentioned in the admit card.
IGCAR Admit Card Download Link
Detailts Mentioned on Admit Card
- Name of the candidate
- Exam center name
- Time duration of the exam.
- Photograph of applicant
- Exam center code
- Name of the respective post
- Address of exam center
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Applicant’s roll number
- Exam date and time
- Father’s / mother’s name
- Important instructions regarding the exam
From this website, we are continuously trying to give you accurate information about the latest government and private sector jobs updates. We provide you with all details about notification, admit card, answer key and results of various recruitment. Kindly visit this website for the latest updates. You can find us on Google by typing DirectNaukri.com.