Post Description: The Indian Navy has invited applications from unmarried male candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria as recruitment rules of Sailors for matric recruit. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this recruitment. The starting date of the application process is 29th October 2021. Candidates can apply before the last date of submission which is 2nd November 2021. There are 300 tentative vacancies of MR in the Indian Navy. In this article, we are going to discuss all other important information regarding this recruitment. Candidates must make sure that they fulfill all criteria which are clearly mentioned in the official notification. You can download the official notification from the link which we are providing in this article. You must read the notification before applying to the Indian Navy. Only online mode of applications is allowed. Read the full article for further information.
Post Name: The Indian Navy Matric Recruit (MR) Notification
Post Release Date: 29th October 2021
Indian Navy MR Vacancy Important Details
|Important Dates||Fee Charges|
|Starting date of application- 29th October 2021||Gen/OBC- Rs.0|
|Closing date of application- 2nd November 2021||SC/ST- Rs.0|
|Results released to date to be notified soon|
|Course starting date- April 2022|
Indian Navy Enrollment as Sailors For Matric Recruit Important Infomation
The Indian Navy has recently released the notification for recruitment as Sailors for matric recruit(MR). The course will commence in April 2022. The selection process of MR recruitment is based on written examination, physical test, medical test, and document verification. The written examination and physical test will be conducted on the same day. It will be mandatory to qualify for the physical test for further process. The merit list will be announced by the Indian Navy on its official website. It is mandatory to submit a negative RT-PCR test of Covid at the examination center. For other details like vacancies, application process, important dates kindly read below.
Indian Navy MR Vacancy Details
|There are a total of 300 tentative vacancies of MR|
Approximately 1500 candidates will be called for written and physical tests.
For detailed information read the official notification.
You can download it from the link which is provided below in this article.
Indian Navy MR Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
|Age eligibility||Educational Qualification|
|Candidates should be born between 1st April 2002 to 31st March 2005||Candidates must have passed the Matriculation examination or equivalent from any board/School recognized by the government of India|
MR Post in Indian Navy| How To Apply
- Candidates can apply online from the official website of the Indian Navy or they can choose the direct link which is provided below.
- Applicants must make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates can apply from 29th October 2021 to 2nd November 2021.
- To avoid last-minute rush applicants are advised to submit the application form in time.
- You must have all important documents like educational certificates, identity proof, etc
- In the first step, candidates have to register on the official website.
- Candidates must have a valid email address and phone number for the registration process.
- After the completion of the registration process login and open the application form.
- Enter all details carefully in the application form.
- You have to upload a scanned copy of all required documents.
- Read all entered details carefully before submitting it.
- No change can be done after submission.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
Indian Navy MR Importnat Links| Apply Now
Welcome to the official page of DirectNaukri.com. On this website, we are constantly providing accurate information regarding recruitment. You can get information about upcoming government and private job vacancies. We provide the latest updates about Job notification, admit cards, answer keys, and results of various examinations. You can join us on Facebook. You can also search us directly on Google by typing DirectNaukri.com.