Hey guys! I hope you are doing very well. We are back with another content. Today’s article is going to be very informative for our readers. Here we are going to discuss news from the Karnataka Government. The Karnataka Government has decided to launch a scheme as an initiative in the field of online education. This scheme is named as Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2021. Under this scheme, they will provide laptops to students who belong to the Karnataka state and have passed at least the 12th-grade examination with a good academic record. These laptops will be beneficial for their further studies like medicals, engineering, and others. We can say it is a great effort of the Karnataka Government to strengthen and encourage online education in the state.
In this article, you will get all the important information regarding this scheme like eligibility criteria, application procedure, list of mandatory documents and the last date of applying online for the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme, and other aspects. Readers are advised to stay with us till last to know every single detail of this scheme in a very simple and easy explanation.
Amidst lockdown, the speed of our formal education system was at its lowest point. We had only one way to continue our education system: teaching students online mode. Many private and government colleges have agreed to this concept and they have been starting it for a few months. But there is a big problem which we can’t escape and it is that many students who belong to very low-income families or financially backward families can’t afford the equipment to be a part of this online mode of education. They are lagging behind other students who can easily afford that equipment. In this case, the Karnataka Government has come up with a great initiative to help those students by providing laptops to them.
Now we are going to discuss eligibility criteria, the application process, and list of mandatory documents that you require at the time of application form in our upcoming sections of this article. Read below to know more.
About Karnataka Free Laptop Yojana
Karnataka Government has recently announced the Free Laptop Scheme for students who want to study further. All students who have passed 12th grade with a good academic record are eligible for this scheme. All they have to do is complete the application form with all required documents attached and submit it to the education board of Karnataka. Approximately 1.50 lakh students who belong to socially backward classes will be honored with the benefits of this scheme. These laptops which will be provided to students under this scheme are worth 32k to 35k rupees. Students from all castes are welcome to avail benefits from this scheme but st/sc students will be a priority to the government.
To know the eligibility criteria, important documents, and application procedure read below.
Eligibility Criteria for Students
- Students who belong to the Karnataka state are eligible for this scheme because it is a state scheme.
- Students from other states are not eligible for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme.
- Students must have passed 12th class and have a good academic record.
- Students from all castes are welcome to this scheme but sc/st students will be Karnataka Government’s priority.
To successfully complete the application form students need a few documents. The list is given below
- Interested candidate’s identity proof Adhar card.
- School identity proof.
- Residence certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Passport size photo.
- Caste certificate.
- Educational documents such as marksheet.
- Back account passbook details.
How To Apply For Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme| Application procedure
Follow the given mention steps to be eligible for the Karnataka Free Laptop scheme
- Visit the official website of the Karnataka Government education board.
- On the homepage of this website you will see a tab named ‘Laptop Scheme’. Click on that.
- The application form will open on your screen.
- You can directly download the application form from the link which is given below.
- Download the pdf format of the application form.
- Enter all required details accurately.
- Attached your documents to this application form.
- Affix your photo.
- Before submitting, check the entered details once again.
- After that, submit the application form to the Karnataka education board.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM: HERE
Benefits of Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
This scheme provides many benefits for students. Like those students who want to study further in any field such as medical, engineering, and any other field, these laptops will play a great role to pursue their goals. The main objective of this scheme is to promote and spread awareness about online education and help those students who have a good academic record.
o guys we are done and ending this article here. I hope you enjoy reading articles on this site. We will come back soon with an amazing article for our readers. If you have any questions about this scheme or any content of this website you are welcome to comment with your feedback. We will try to reply to you as soon as possible. We appreciate your time and Keep supporting us.