Post Description: Rajiv Gandhi National Institute Of Youth Development has released the notification for the recruitment of non-teaching posts. Candidates who are interested and have a good academic record can apply for this post. Candidates are advised to fill and submit the application form before the last date. Applicants can apply from 26th October 2021 to 27th November 2021. All eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria as per official notification are invited to apply for the non-teaching posts in Rajiv Gandhi National Institute Of Youth Development. Kindly read the official notification carefully before applying. Only online mode is valid for the completion of the application form. In this article, we are going to discuss all the important information about this recruitment. Read the full article for further details
Post Name: Rajiv Gandhi National Institute Of Youth Development Non-teaching post recruitment 2021
Post Release Date: 26 October 2021
RGNIYD Non-teaching post Vacancy Important Dates
|Important Dates||Fee Charges|
|Starting date of application- 26th October 2021||Application fee- 100/- for each application|
|Closing date of application- 27th November 2021|
|Exam date- notified soon|
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute Of Youth Development Vacancy Information
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute Of Youth Development has invited application forms from the interested candidates for the post of non-teaching staff. These posts are Finance Officer, Section Officer, Library assistant, Library attendant, Junior assistant. These posts are regular or contract-based. After completion of the application, form candidates must have to send the printout of the application form to the address that is clearly described in the official notification. Candidates must make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the post. The selection process consists of a written examination/skill test/ interview as per the rules of the recruitment. For other details read below.
RGNIYD Non-teaching post Vacancy Details
|Finance Officer- 01|
Section Officer- 01
Library Assistant- 01
Library Attendant- 01
Junior Assistant- 02
The number of vacancies is provisional and can be increased or decreased.
For detailed information about vacancies read the official notification.
RGNIYD Non-Teaching Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
|Candidates must have Bachelor Degree in any stream/ officers working in organized account services/ Knowledge of Computer operation/ Degree in Library Science/ certificate in Library Science/ Experience as required|
For detailed information about educational qualifications read the official notification.
You can download the official notification from the link that is provided below.
How to Apply Online For RGNIYD Non-Teaching
- Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully before applying.
- Applicants can apply from 26th October 2021 to 27th November 2021.
- To avoid last-minute rush candidates must apply in time.
- Candidates can apply through the official website of Rajiv Gandhi National Institute Of Youth Development.
- Candidates must have all important documents like identity proof, educational certificates, etc.
- You have to upload a scanned copy of the recent photograph and signature.
- Enter all details carefully in the application form.
- Check the review of the application form carefully.
- No change can be done after the last date of submission.
- After completion of the application form send it to the address which is described in the official notification.
- Take a printout of the application form for further process.
RGNIYD Non-Teaching Recruit Important Links
We are constantly working on providing you with accurate information about upcoming recruitment. On this website, you will get the latest updates about job notifications, admit cards, answer keys, and the results of various examinations. We also provide direct links to the application form and official website. Anyone can join us on Facebook and also find us on Google by typing DirectNaukri.com.