Hey guys! In today’s article, we are going to cover the latest news from Uttar Pradesh. It is a kind of state scheme. The Uttar Pradesh government has recently launched a scheme named UP Free Smartphone/ Tablet Yojana 2021. They have decided to provide smartphones to needy students who can’t afford smartphones for their studies. You can explore our previous contents by tapping on the suggestions which are given below in this article. I hope our readers are enjoying reading articles on this site.
As we know after and amidst pandemics our education system has suffered a lot. The state governments were not able to open schools and manage offline classes because of coronavirus. The only way which has come across is the online mode of education. For this, students need equipment so that they can continue their studies. But there is a big problem that many students from lower backgrounds and financially not well can’t afford equipment such as smartphones as well as internet connection.
As we know the online trend of education is going at its high speed and those financially backward students are lagging behind those students who can easily afford equipment like smartphones. It becomes mandatory to take a step and do something for those students. The Uttar Pradesh government has taken a step and decided to provide smartphones to its students.
In this scenario, it is a great initiative from the Uttar Pradesh government to provide smartphones to students from its state. All interested and needy students have to do is complete the registration process and fill out the application forms. In this article, we are going to discuss all important aspects of this scheme such as eligibility criteria, important documents, benefits of the scheme, and how to apply for UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2021 and UP Free Tablet SmartPhones List 2021. Stay tuned with us till last to find answers to all of your queries.
About UP Government Free Smartphone Yojana 2021
The honorable chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath Ji, has recently announced the UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2021. Only students are eligible to get benefits from this scheme. Behind this scheme, the main objective is to provide comfort and ease to those students who are not able to buy smartphones for their education. Many students have been facing problems and lacking in courses because they can’t afford online classes. Education is the backbone of any country and our students are our future. The decision of the Uttar Pradesh government can be a solution for all those students. The government’s step to help students by providing smartphones is a welcoming initiative. UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2021 is applicable in many districts such as Balrampur, Chandauli, Chitrakoot, Fatehpur, Shravasti, and others. To know the other details like registration process, eligibility criteria, important documents read the complete article.
Benefits of this Scheme/ Smart phone Specification
- Under this scheme the Uttar Pradesh government provides smartphones to students.
- The screen size of these smartphones is around 6 inches. They are very easy to use.
- Some online study material is already loaded in these smartphones.
- These smartphones will help students to attend their online classes and help them also to do other offline projects.
- The smartphones which will be provided under this scheme have high resolution quality.
- These smartphones are easily accessible.
- They will help students to do better in this online mode of education.
Readers are advised to read the complete article to know every detail of this scheme. We are giving you a simple and easy explanation of every aspect of UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2021.
UP Free SmartPhone Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- The beneficiaries of this scheme are only students.
- All interested students must make sure that they belong to Uttar Pradesh.
- Only those students can apply for this scheme who are permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- Only those students who study in government schools or government-aided schools/ colleges are eligible to get smartphones under this scheme.
- Students must make sure that the annual income of their parents is not more than 2 lakh.
- Only those students who are financially backward are eligible for this scheme.
- If any student has a backlog in his class is not eligible to get benefits from this scheme.
- You need important documents such as identity proof, mark sheet of the previous class, etc.
UP Free Tablet/SmartPhone Scheme Mandatory documents
All eligible and interested students need a few important documents to complete the application form. The list is given below.
- School identity card.
- Aadhar card.
- Marksheet of the previous class.
- Income certificate.
- Residence certificate.
- Contact details like mobile number and email address.
- A recent passport size photo.
How To Make Registration For UP Free SmartPhone Yojana
Follow the given steps and complete the application form.
- Firstly all eligible and interested students have to visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh government.
- On the homepage, you will see a schemes section. Click on that.
- After clicking on that section the next page will open. Select UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2021 Application form.
- Enter all details carefully in the application form.
- You need to enter your valid mobile number and email address if required.
- Upload all asked documents as per described format.
- Upload a recent passport-size photo of yourself.
- Recheck the application form carefully before submitting it.
- Submit the application form.
- You will get a reference number.
- Keep a printout of the application form for further reference.
After the completion of the application form, if the government finds you eligible for this scheme then you will get a smartphone from your college or school under the UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2021.
UP Free SmartPhone Yojana Important Details & Links
|Scheme Name||UP Free SmartPhone/Table Yojana|
|Announcement Year of scheme||2021|
|Launched by||Honorable chief minister Yogi Adityanath Ji|
|UP Free SmartPhone Yojana Link||CLICK HERE|
We are ending this article here. If you guys have any queries related to this news or this content you are welcome to comment with your feedback. We will try our best to reply to you. We hope that all information described above in this article will prove beneficial to you. We give our best to provide informative content to our readers. We appreciate the feedback and valuable time that you give us to read our articles. We will be back soon with another beneficial article. Till then keep supporting us.